Filoxenia is placed in the magical Egio, a town belonging to the municipality of Aigialeia. In the foothills of the Panachaiko mountain, the seaside Egio has an industrial port, along the side of which you can find cafeterias, bars, traditional fish tavernas and restaurants, promising unforgettable moments even for the most demanding visitors. Its great natural beauty is comprised by the mountain, the clean waters of the area`s beaches and the fragrance of the lemon and orange trees which are literally anywhere.
The area boasts a large number of hotels which guarantee an unparalleled hospitality.Most of the hotels are located by the sea.
Swimming in the beaches of Alyki, Akoli, Digeliotika, Temeni, Valimitika, Longos and Lampiri and a whole lot more will make your vacations the best chance to recharge your batteries.
Some of the sightseeing you can do :
- The Mycenaean tombs, in the square of Psila Alonia.
- The Archaeological Museum, in the renovated Old Market. Findings are displayed from the broader region, that are dated from the Neolithic Period up to the Roman Period.
- The Cathedral of Panayia Faneromeni (the revealed Holy Mother), designed by Ern.. Ziller.
- The old part of the town, towards the coast.
- The cave church of Panagia Trypiti, outside the city, in the road to Patras.
- The neighboring villages of Rododaphne (where Filoxenia is located), Digeliotika, Temeni, Valimitika and Plataniotissa.
- The Convent of Pepelenitsa and the Monastery of Taxiarckhes, near the Melisia vilage (on the River Selinous).
Tips you need to know
from the International Port of Patras
from the ski centre of Kalavrita
Free transportation from
and to the clinic
very close to many archaeological sites
This area is the best place for those who would like to combine relaxation and holidays:
ENJOY OUR SERVICES
ALL KIND DIALYZERS
All kind dialyzers
Our doctors with their deep expertise and the whole staff are willing to offer their best for a successful and safe dialysis.